Sunday, May 18, 2008

The First Post

Welcome to "Alex On Life And Everything".

If I were to ask myself why I am starting this blog reasons would include because the concept of blogging intrigues me, it's something that I haven't done before. Also, I have a lot of opinions on everything, from trivial through to extreme and perhaps they're wasted if I keep them to myself. Also, I am open to others opinions and along the way someone may offer an alternate view to my own that I might not have considered.

My intention is to post what ever is on my mind that day or at the time and see where it goes. So you're likely to see posts ranging from a display of my latest painting or if I had a good day fishing through to world politics, global warming, religion and conspiracies.

That said, at no time would I ever intend to offend anyone, so if you are offended by any content then I would suggest either accept that I am not trying to offend you or change your way of thinking, or simply don't return to this blog. I make no apologies for the way I think.

No comments: